Monday, April 20, 2009

Curls

I found a way to curl my hair like I want it, finally! And its the most simple way. Who would've thought. And with my amount of hair thats amazing. It doesn't take me long at all, yes! The effect I wanted was some messy, beachy looking curls. And I'm so ecstatic that I've discovered the technique. Brianna made fun of me earlier cause I went with her to the craft store and she asked if it was "done". I said, well, yea...and she just looked at me weird then started picking up pieces analyzing them, trying to figure out what in the hell I did. Perhaps it doesn't look the greatest for my first attempt, but atleast I've finally figured it out and the more I do it, the better I will get! Anyway, when Brianna called me asking to go to the craft store with her I knew what she was going for...flowers, tulle, ribbon, hair clips, etc etc. She's been wanting to make hair pieces to wear to work. Which is a very cute idea, for sure. Using roses, sunflowers, mums, whatever you could probably imagine in an array of colors just to put on her head. I think I just want to glue a little bow on a bobby pin and call it a day. I'm not much into the idea of dressing your head all up with random items. Unless my hair is up of course. I can have a hay day with that. I think I will just make an abundance of bobby pins with bows on them and wear them from time to time with outfits. That sounds like a spectacular plan. I shall go with that idea! On that note, if anyone would like to know how to make the beachy, messy curls, let me know, I'd be more than happy to describe it for you so you can do it too! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment