Friday, April 24, 2009

No One Listens

I have yet to discover why my friends get into the situations they seem to stumble upon. It baffles me. When they know they shouldn't be involved or shouldn't be caught up in any mess they do it anyway. I love my friends, but I try to tell them that what is going on isn't probably the right thing, but they don't seem to listen and end up finding out in the end that I was right. Its those "hate to say I told you so" moments that happen often. I try to voice my opinion so they know what I think, which is usually almost right in most cases. Not always, but I have a tendency to know what people are thinking and what their plans or intentions are. I'm not saying I haven't had my share of dumb decisions where I got caught up in a guy or whoever. We all have, I know, but I've just realized sooner than most how things work and what will most likely happen or potentially happen. I may still get tangled up in someone later down the line who isn't good for me, but I will respect the words of my friends and take their words into consideration when I may think something isn't right. Although right now I'm hoping to bypass any more guys and the shenanigans that comes with it. I'm so done with all the head games and the stupidity that comes with getting to know someone. I just want to like someone and they like me back...no more foolishness. Get to the point and make something happen. Thats what I want. I'm not being difficult, I promise. Hell, I don't even ask for much. I'm simple, yet complex. Only time I'm complex is when it comes to decision making for shoes or math. I make it seem like its rocket science when its truly not. Makes no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment