Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Overbearing

These feelings have overcome me with such joy. I don't know if I can control what I have inside. My mind has me wishing on things that may never be, but I keep holding on to hope of what should be. No matter what I do, everything I feel always comes back to you. For years I'd ignored what I thought was a phase that would soon die over time, but the phase has only come back into my heart to be real. What I feel within me is real. You may not truly show what you have for me right now, but I can only be optimistic about my dreams for that one day you will admit everything is mutual and that you can't deny it anymore. I know deep down there is something that keeps us coming back again, but I'm not sure why that is. I want to believe its some sort of sign and that its only meant to be, but I can't know for sure until I see that light in your eyes that tells me the truth. Its right then that you can no longer deny that what I've been saying all this time is crazy. I have a fairytale like imagination when it comes to us and how I believe it will all end. I've been down the road of sadness far too many times thinking I've stumbled upon something great only to be let down yet again. With you though, its never been that way. You bring out a certain shine in me that I can never seem to find with anyone else. You've never judged me nor put me down for who I am and who I've come to be. I honestly believe what we have is rare and beautiful and I want to treasure it forever and always with you. I only hope that this overbearing feeling I get when I'm with you isn't an illusion thats all in my mind and that one day you will see what I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment