Friday, April 3, 2009

First Friday Artwalk

Yep, today is of course First Friday Artwalk. I'm trying to go every month now. Guess we'll see how that goes. Just a little bit ago I decided to color my hair cause trust me, it needs it. Only took me maybe an hour for my whole head and believe me, it got everywhere! I tend to be messy when it comes to my hair it seems. Plus the color is dark and rich so it will stain whatever it adheres to. When I go to rinse I had it all over me to I had to jump in the shower of course. I mean I was going to anyway, but now its even more so a reason. I know a couple friends of mine are going to Artwalk tonight. They are driving up here from Joplin and I haven't seen them in a few months so it will be a nice visit. I think I may ask Morgan if she wants to go because she told me her husband is out of town for some archery tournament or something. I may even ask a couple other people if they'd like to go. See what happens with that. I mean the more people you have the more fun right?? I think so. Even if we don't admire that much art we can still just walk around and get some needed exercise. Thats a way I view it anyway. I'm sure Morgan will have Indy, her dog, with her. That dog gets so much attention wherever she goes, its ridiculous. And its funny because everyone thinks she's a Husky, but she's a Shiba Inu. After you say that you get a weird stare because for some reason people have no idea what that is. If you know what an Akita is, then you definitely know what a Shiba is. Its the mini version, if you will. Love that dog though...and who doesn't...?

No comments:

Post a Comment