Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Friend's Friends

Lastnight I was out with my friend Brianna, as usual, and she mentioned that she wanted to go to some get together where some friends from her high school days were. I agreed to go, although if I try to get her to go with me somewhere she absolutely refuses. Lame. Anyway, her, Alyssa and I meet up with her friends at their apartment. I'm just glad I'm a social butterfly otherwise every moment of my life would be so awkward. We end up going to a bowling alley and hang out there. I didn't bowl, nor did Alyssa. As we're all hanging out and whatnot. I get the vibe that Briannas friend has some attraction for me. I mean, you can usually tell if someone seems to be intrigued by you. As the night goes on, he comes across more and more into me. Don't get me wrong, he's a decent looking guy and he seems nice. I'm only interested in one guy right now. I don't care about getting to know anyone else. I'm not dating the other guy or anything, but I really want it to come to that and more in the end. Its what I'm hoping for anyway. Finally, 4am rolls around, and we need to get to bed. Its been a long night and Alyssa had been up over 24 hours by the point. We head out the door and I'm walking down the stairs and Chris yells my name and wants me to come back up really quick. I don't know why, but Alyssa was having none of that. She's like my mother sometimes. So she told him no, we're leaving, going home and going to bed haha. My night was actually quite random, but I did have fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment