Sunday, April 5, 2009

New People...Friends

Earlier this evening, Brianna was contacted by some guy, whom she'd be talking to occasionally online and she wanted me to go with her to meet up with him. I have no desire nor care to go, but since she's my friend I'm willing to go. Now, she never accompanies me or does anything for me in most cases, but I'm nice and I tell her I will go with her. I have no idea who this guy is except what his name is and that he plays arena football. Almost a dead ringer for me in conversation. Anyway, apparently he's at bww with a buddy of his. Isn't that super, blah. Well we go and and chit chat and whatnot. Sure, he and his friend seem nice, but I'm so tired and I know that I have lab at 8am tomorrow I'm not in the mood for excitement right now. I'd rather be sleeping my night away. I didn't mention this to Brianna, but I got the feeling that he really likes talking about himself or something. I'm not really sure. Perhaps it was just that I am hella tired and I don't care what much of anyone had to say. I was busy texting someone I'd rather have a conversation with anyway. He kept talking about injuries and what has happened to him from football or parties and what have you. He even went as far as to say he had 2nd degree burns on his hands and proceeded to show us his hands. There is no evidence of previous fire burns on his palms. I'm a huge skeptic, but what do I honestly know about burns I guess. Either way, the night is over for me and I'm glad. Off to bed I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment