Monday, April 13, 2009

A Passion of Mine

Over time I've discovered that I'm very passionate about a few things. My family is one of them. They mean the world to me and if I could, I would do everything in my power to make it all right and give them everything they need and/or want. Of course life doesn't pan out that way and we aren't that lucky. I feel so lucky to have parents that are always there to lend a hand and offer help whenever needed. My brothers are also a good example of this as well. Even if we don't see eye to eye most of the time, there is still a unspoken acknowledgement. Sometimes their devotion and strength goes unnoticed and under appreciated, but I try to let my family know that I do love them and I'm very thankful for everything thats been done for me, along with whatever else that will be done for me in the future. I know it will never stop and thats a great feeling. Just to know someone will always be there for me no matter what.

I'm also very passionate about music. It plays a big part in my life. Although I've given up on trying to play an instrument, I can relate to all kinds of music no matter what my mood is. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, everyone does. Its a universal feeling we all get when we hear a certain song and it completely fits your current mood or situation. We've all been there. Some of us have the ability to express ourselves with writing a song along with playing music to go with it. I'm not that fortunate; however, I'm not so musically inclined like several individuals I know, but I did try at one time. I will just stick to listening to music instead of completely butchering a musical piece that was once beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I am one to be passionate about family as well. Good for you! ~Ms. A

    ReplyDelete