Friday, April 17, 2009

Stress

I'm about to stress out, overly. There is so much going on right now with my classes that I'm about to freak. I know I have one month left, but seriously...why all the work! Come on now, we're only human. I'm not complaining about all my classes, just a couple. But those couple of classes are killing me and I'm trying to balance it all out. Perhaps I should pick up Tai Chi or some other form of relaxation. Perhaps Yoga. Who knows. Either way, I need to do something before I end up having several gray hairs on my head. Hell, I'm surprised I don't have any now. I get stressed easily over little things and its usually over nothing that matters or something that will work itself out in the end, which is the really dumb part. Like planning my classes for fall semester, yea, I'm stressing over that and its nothing to be worried about. I always get it in my head that I'm not going to achieve what I want and I'm going to fail drastically. Which is never the case. I freaked out over everything possible in cosmetology school. I thought I was going to brutally cut someones hair, I thought I wasn't going to graduate on time, and I thought I'd fail my state boards. I passed all that with flying colors. I lack the faith in myself a lot and thats bad. I know I'm good at things I do, I just need to believe in myself and trust that everything will work out in the end. As they say, "Everythings ok in the end, if its not, then its not the end", or something like that. I had never truly embraced what that actually meant until recently and I totally agree, finally.

1 comment: