Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Happy Easter everyone. Hope it was good. Likely better than mine. I cried at dinner, but its cool. No biggie, things happen. Not saying I had the worst Easter ever, because I'm sure there is someone out there who had the worst Easter of their lives. I just didn't have a good one because my family likes to cut me down sometimes and makes me feel terrible. I'm very sensitive and I take a lot of things to heart. I've always been that way. I do expect an apology when someone hurts my feelings too. So just because you didn't mean to offend or upset me, doesn't mean you get off the hook for making me cry and whatnot. You are sort of obligated to say sorry to someone if you've upset them. Sorry, I don't make the rules haha. Anyway, as we're seated at dinner, I'm getting cut down to size and feeling like a huge sack of crap, its awesome...my mom finally notices that I'm crying and apologizes. After that I no longer had an appetite to eat anything. Once our food arrived we ate and whatnot. I was the last one to finish my food, which is the weirdest thing ever. Even my family commented on it. I'm almost always the 2nd one done, behind my brother. Just a little bit ago we got some cake and I tried to eat a small piece, but its kinda rich, I ate about half of the piece...so much for that. I never eat that many sweets anyway, so it just wasn't in the cards for me I guess ha. And of course my mom bought me some Easter candy, she never goes without buying that every year and I love it. So that is pretty much my Easter in a nutshell, not very exciting I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment