Saturday, April 4, 2009

Next Day

Last night ended up being pretty strange. Morgan and I met up and had sushi. We also asked a couple friends if they'd like to go to Artwalk with us. And to my surprise they didn't know what it was. Crazy. But they ended up being down for the idea, which was great. Told ya the more people the merrier or whatever! Her and I eventually made it downtown and parked...after driving around for a good 5-8 minutes. Then we got Indy out and she was excited. It was a whole new area for her to check out and discover. Of course lots and lots of attention from people petting her and whatnot. No worries, she got all the love she could possibly need lastnight. I forget what all you see at Artwalk...its crazy. Lastnight there was a man dressed up at CP30 or whatever. No joke. I tried to get a picture, but I failed miserably. He was being carried by a mob of people to a place called "The Front Porch". I don't really know why. Maybe its some Star Wars related thing? I don't know, never seen any of those movies. And then there was some kid with a huge paper mache head that made weird noises. I didn't quite understand. And of course you had the usual break dancing and fire dancing people. Our friends JC, Alyssa, and Ryne showed up to join us eventually. So we were a pretty good group just hanging out. Alyssa and Ryne ended up having a falling out that evening so things got really weird for a moment after that. We basically ditched Ryne and let him do his own thing. No biggie to Alyssa, she decided she didn't care about the guy at all, ha. Then there was a case of the texts and calls from Ryne trying to figure out where we were and why we left. The guy just didn't get it I don't think.

No comments:

Post a Comment