Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Not Interested

I can honestly say I'm not interested in any other guys right now. I only have one certain guy I've put my focus on right now and I really want it to happen and work out for good this time. Of course my luck doesn't always pan out like I'd want it to so I won't "count my chickens before they're hatched" as they say. He's not the type I usually go for which blows my mind beyond words, but I've always had this unspoken attraction to him. And trust me, you don't want to know how long its been, its almost pathetic. I've dated other guys and whatnot, but there is something that just always feels so right when I'm with him. I can be myself - as goofy, weird and completely ridiculous as I want around him and I don't care. He accepts me no matter how I am. He laughs at things I say because sometimes they don't come out right and I love to hear him laugh. It makes me so happy to know that when he does laugh its genuine and not fake. And whats really funny is that I've always had this problem of proving myself to a guy that I'm the best thing out there. I do, in most cases, end up snagging the guy, but thats not how its supposed to be. The guy should like me for who I am, not who I try to be. I've had boyfriends in the past who just like showing me off to the world, as I've said before, but its not like that with him. We're just like two kids having a great time making jokes and being silly. Thats the way it should be. I've never felt such happiness than when I'm with him. I hope this feeling never fades.

No comments:

Post a Comment