Saturday, April 25, 2009

Last Entry for the Semester

Well it seems this will be my last entry for my college class. This doesn't mean I won't be using this account anymore though. I just won't be writing in it everyday like I have been. I may from time to time choose to write something that's either on my mind or I have an opinion about. Who knows what will happen, but I do know I liked this exercise for my course and it was something I was actually excited to do. So what do I have to say for my last entry? Well, lets see. I've learned a lot over the past several weeks, had good experiences and some bad. Thats not too far out of the norm though. Met and gained great acquaintances and friends. Given the fact that I pretty much knew no one when I decided to come to OTC. I'm almost satisfied with how things are. Providing I pass these 2 classes I'm uber scared about. And the sad part is that I HAVE to pass them. It's not a eh, whatever...let it roll of my back. I certainly need to pass these classes so I can continue on. If something tries to hold me back I'm bound to stress out tremendously. And its not entirely just school, its anything. Friends, family, myself. There isn't a particular thing that I won't stress over. School just happens to be the main one right now at this time. Aside from money, which I have a huge lack of. I can't get a job that will work around my schedule it seems so I'm bumming off my parents and grandfather. Which I absolutely hate. I don't like asking for money. Hell, I don't like asking for anything to be honest. I just want someone to hire me part time so I can afford stuff for myself...seriously...its getting ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment