Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Journal Reflection

This semester I faced a few challenges while writing my blogs/journal entries. There would definitely be nights where I didn't know what to write about so I just came up with something random and talked about it for a bit. Then there were the nights where I was afraid I was writing something too personal, but I realized I can't entirely be judged based on what I talk about. I'm a very unique individual and I've accepted myself for who I am. I do the strangest things at times and no one, not even I, understand why. Over time I've become more comfortable with myself and who I'm coming to be. I had some rough edges growing up, but they're finally round out to be quite nice. I used to be the sad, depressed girl who just moped all the time. Not anymore though. I've realized how much I've missed in my life from being afraid. Afraid to love someone, afraid to give and care, afraid to even congratulate myself on a victory. All the wonderful things that could happen and the happiness that can be shared from one to another. I'm pretty open minded about most things, but I do still have my moments where I'm very difficult and refuse. I have the best family and friends I could ever have and I'm thankful for them everyday. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of someone and how lucky I feel to know them and have them in my life. I've taken lots of things for granted as I've mentioned before, but I'm going to keep on this path I'm walking on and keep my head held high and thank God for everything he's given me since day one. This journal keeping has actually been good therapy for me and its been nice to just let things go every night. =)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have done a great job, Kayla. It is a pleasure to read. ~Ms. A

    ReplyDelete