Monday, April 6, 2009

Hair - I Remember Doing That!

Lastnight Brianna asked me to go her hair today and me, of course being the great friend I am, said I'd do it. I didn't exactly want to do it because I know the favor won't be returned. I asked and she said she'd do it for me, but yeah right. It took a month of asking for a hair cut, that I never got, for her to agree to finally cutting it. I asked my friend Morgan, once and she did it that next day. All I wanna do is actually have some dimension in my hair. I used to color my hair all the time back in the day so its weird having one solid color for so long. Anyway, I pretty much tried to put it off as long as I could today because for one, I had homework to do, and secondly, as I mentioned she won't return the favor. Either way she wouldn't shut up about it till I did it, which is more annoying than anything. I love the girl to death, but when it comes to doing things for me or anyone else it seems she doesn't care to and thats awful. I never ask for much, hell, I bring my own food to her apartment half the time because I don't wanna eat all her food. Anyway, so I did her hair tonight and it turned out pretty freakin good. I still got my skill! She wanted more blonde back in her hair and then redo the bottom portion around her occipital bone. I got distracted a bit so it took me awhile to do, but in the end it turned out well and I'm satisfied. She said she was content with it, but next time wants to do more blonde. I told her I did what she asked and she said no no, its fine, it looks good. Yada-yada. Man...there is just no satisfying some people I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment