Thursday, April 16, 2009

You Try to Tell Her

I tried to be a good friend and give my honest opinion about her situation and I think I may have slightly offended her. Its like I said though, you ask and you shall receive. I just can seem to muster why she would rid herself of a decent guy who she said was so sweet to her and everything for some d-bag she apparently hates and can't stand to talk to. I realize we women are programmed weird to liking the jerks, but seriously, if you know you hate the guy why worry about trying to have something with him? There's a difference between a guy who was nice to you in the beginning to a guy who was just rude from the get-go. Poor girl doesn't stand a chance. I don't know what his intentions are, but he turns 21 tomorrow and he wants her to go out with him for his birthday. In my mind, he just didn't want to be alone for his birthday and he also of course got a haircut from her as well. I think he's just keeping her around for things he can benefit from. And I don't want her to get hurt. She says she kind of likes him, even though he's the most rude and egotistical guy she's ever met. That makes no sense to me. I can't stand a guy who is full of himself and treats others like crap. I will stand up for myself and say what I think. And if the guy doesn't like it then so be it. He's not worth my time and I move on. I've had my fair share of self absorbed losers and they of course have bit the dust. I can't stand to be around someone who cares about his looks more than I do. And trust me, I'm pretty insecure sometimes so I freak out about how I look a lot. Maybe I'm just reading into her situation a little too much. I don't know, I'm not there to see whats going on so I can't make too many calls on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment